Urgent Dental Care
If you need dental treatment in an emergency or out of hours, call a dentist.
- Some dental surgeries offer appointments at short notice
- If you cannot contact your dentist or you do not have one, use the NHS 111 online service.
- Dentists are open for urgent and routine treatments and you can contact your dentist by phone or email.
- Changes have been made to keep you and the dental care team safe.
When to go to hospital
Only go to A&E in serious circumstances, such as:
- severe pain
- heavy bleeding injuries to the face, mouth, or teeth
- injuries to the face, mouth, or teeth
- If you're not sure whether you should go to A&E, contact NHS 111, who will be able to advise you.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.